- A business-to-business employee rewards service provider.
- Part of a major FTSE organisation.
- With a customer base made up of multi national blue chip organisations.
- Reliant upon their wider Group IT infrastructure and recovery arrangements.
- Whilst our clients had Business Continuity Plans in place these had not previously been exercised.
- Pressure was being exerted by key customers requesting assurance over our clients business continuity capabilities.
- The service provision to customers was highly dependent upon 3rd party providers.
- We conducted:
- A detailed business impact analysis (BIA) across all key business process.
- A scenario exercise for the businesses Incident Management Team that was comprised of their Executive Team and Senior Management , in order to:
- Train and develop the teams skills in managing major incidents
- Validate the plan, its content, and its suitability
- The business gained confidence over its existing Business Continuity Plans and arrangements
- The business was able to demonstrate to its key customers that its business continuity arrangements could deliver if needed.
- The Incident Response Team was exercised in a controlled environment, thus enhancing their incident management skills and improving their understanding of the processes and arrangements in place.
- The business had the opportunity to close gaps identified and in turn develop a fit for purpose Business Continuity Plan.