- An educational assessment agency.
- Providing assessment across a global client base.
- With, in excess of 5 million examinations assessed annually.
- Our client was highly dependent upon a key processing facility for managing its assessment materials and examination papers.
- Our client required the development of a fit for purpose business continuity management system and capability for this facility to meet with BS25999 certification standards.
- We delivered a programme of activity to:
- Understand the risks faced by the organisation in operating from the facility
- Establish the impact on the business and its customers should the operation fail.
- Design a process recovery strategy and capability for the facility.
- Develop an Incident Management and Business Continuity Plan for the facility.
- Train and exercise the key personnel in the processes and procedures.
- Implement a management system that embedded business continuity management into the management structures.
- The capability was delivered on time and the business was able to deliver actions that enhanced the resilience of this facility.
- The business gained assurance over its recovery and felt confident that its service to its clients could be maintained should a disruptive event occur.
- There was an understanding of critical dependencies & single points of failure.
- BCP became part of the ongoing management process.
- The business elected to pursue BS25999 certification.