Continuous Solutions recognise that the stage of evolution of many organisations, whatever their size or nature (outside of those operating in a regulated environment), will often determine their appetite for risk. To be effective, Business Continuity Management must be aligned with this appetite and, with the ultimate aim of supporting the achievement of the organisations objectives and goals, both now and in the future.
It is always our aim to make every effort to gain a solid understanding of our clients organisation, together with its appetite for risk. This enables us to provide them with the best advice in determining the most appropriate and effective business continuity risk management structures and strategies, in order to meet their needs.
Our delivery is always in keeping with the Business Continuity Institutes Good Practice Guidelines and, the International Standard in Business Continuity Management (ISO 22301).
We individually tailor our projects to best suit our clients needs, through the delivery of any one or a number of the following activities for managing the risks that could prevent their continued operational ability:
- Understanding Risk – Identifying threats that could effect the continuity of the organisation and, the analysis of likely impact should these threats become a reality
- Building Resilience – Preventing Incident through well aligned and effective controls
- Incident Response – Developing structures and plans for supporting the response to any unplanned events
- Business Recovery – Developing plans, implementing and capabilities for reinstating and maintaining business critical activities to meet the primary needs of the customer
- Providing Reassurance – Through training, testing, exercising, and review of people, plans, and arrangements
It is no coincidence that our customers continue to return to us. It is as a direct result of our approach to our business and the level of service that we provide. We see this as a key contributor to our success. We are proud that our clients value:
- Our commitment to deliver
- Our professionalism
- Our focus on the project
- Our practicality in approach
- Our understanding of large-scale organisations and their operations
- Our pragmatism in the solutions that we offer
We measure our success not upon the scale of our projects, but how well we deliver them and, how well this delivery is received by our clients.
Continuous Solutions have been attentive, patient and diligent in their dealings with us and has always been pragmatic and practical in making suggestions for improvement. I would have no hesitation in recommending Continuous Solutions to other clients.
Asset Management Director
We also offer the added and unparalleled benefit, that all our consultants have managed the delivery of Business Continuity Management programmes from within senior roles of leading FTSE 100 businesses and Public Sector organisations.
Please click here to contact us to explore further our services or discuss your requirements in more detail.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Continuous Solutions to other organisations considering this process.
SCA Timber UK